Strawberry Rhubarb Tarts (Dehydrator Bible) By Jennifer MacKenzie, Jay Nutt, Don Mercer
Strawberry Rhubarb Tarts Page 219, The Dehydrator Bible by Jennifer MacKenzie, Jay Nutt, Don MercerWith dried fruit, these tarts — usually reserved f...
All you need are your blender and the recipes in this book.
Cocktails are back in vogue -whether for hosting a party or simply relaxing at home. But when unfamiliar bartending paraphernalia is involved, creating these concoctions can be daunting. A blender and the easy recipes from 400 Blender Cocktails are all that it takes to create truly delicious -- and sometimes decadent -- drinks that will amaze friends, colleagues and family members. The 400 recipes include cocktails for every occasion:
- Holiday festivities will sparkle with a Cuban punch, a cranberry cooler, a coconut rum punch or a hot pink ginger.
- Long summer days will cool off quickly when sipping a frozen lichee daiquiri or a watermelon cosmo.
- Elegant affairs will be enhanced with an essence of pear martini, a gin fizz or a pineapple sparkler.
- Hangovers can be cured with a bitter morning or a hair of the clam.
In addition, there are valuable tips and techniques for turning any novice into a seasoned bartender. Also included are 40 alcohol-free drink recipes for other special occasions or special guests.
- Kitchen Appliance Reviews from Consumer Search
- Bread Machine Reviews from Bread Machine Digest
- Blender Reviews from Blender Expert
- Convection Oven Reviews from Convection Oven Reviews
- Panini Press Reviews from Best Panini Press
- Small Appliance Reviews from America's Test Kitchen
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and receive the latest information on everything from authors & events to contests & recipes.
Join the Conversation
Exchange ideas with other small appliance enthusiasts. Our community can help you find the answers to every one of you small appliance needs.Join the Conversation