Easy Chocolate-Hazelnut Turnovers by Meredith Deeds & Carla Snyder
Easy Chocolate-Hazelnut Turnovers, page 376 · Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C)· 2 large baking sheets, lined with parchment pap...
All you need are your blender and the recipes in this book.
Cocktails are back in vogue -whether for hosting a party or simply relaxing at home. But when unfamiliar bartending paraphernalia is involved, creating these concoctions can be daunting. A blender and the easy recipes from 400 Blender Cocktails are all that it takes to create truly delicious -- and sometimes decadent -- drinks that will amaze friends, colleagues and family members. The 400 recipes include cocktails for every occasion:
- Holiday festivities will sparkle with a Cuban punch, a cranberry cooler, a coconut rum punch or a hot pink ginger.
- Long summer days will cool off quickly when sipping a frozen lichee daiquiri or a watermelon cosmo.
- Elegant affairs will be enhanced with an essence of pear martini, a gin fizz or a pineapple sparkler.
- Hangovers can be cured with a bitter morning or a hair of the clam.
In addition, there are valuable tips and techniques for turning any novice into a seasoned bartender. Also included are 40 alcohol-free drink recipes for other special occasions or special guests.
- Kitchen Appliance Reviews from Consumer Search
- Bread Machine Reviews from Bread Machine Digest
- Blender Reviews from Blender Expert
- Convection Oven Reviews from Convection Oven Reviews
- Panini Press Reviews from Best Panini Press
- Small Appliance Reviews from America's Test Kitchen
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our monthly newsletter and receive the latest information on everything from authors & events to contests & recipes.
Join the Conversation
Exchange ideas with other small appliance enthusiasts. Our community can help you find the answers to every one of you small appliance needs.Join the Conversation